XQuader has updated its version of the Nintendo DS DraStic emulator for the GarlicOs and MinUi custom firmwares, with many improvements!
Here is the changelog for the current version:
– October 18, 2023:
1) Fixed screen tearing (sort of, still not perfect, replace “.directfbrc” with “.directfbrc_old” in case you won’t like the way it works now);
2) Fixed menu rendering;
3) Fixed HDMI-out on Garlic OS (hot-plug is supported);
4) Fixed performance issues on MinUI;
5) Fixed stylus movement (now it can be rolled in all directions without releasing the D-Pad);
6) Added stylus speed control (L1/R1 to decrease/increase stylus speed, 10 levels of speed, 2 is the default)
1) Fix remaining v-sync issues;
2) Add multiple screen modes/layouts and overlays support.
Available from the XQuader blog here: https://boosty.to/xquader/posts/47360a44-633c-4cbe-892f-46930c9f7b9f?share=post_link